Built around 1765 this Grade II listed building in the centre of a bustling market town was no longer fit for purpose in the 21st Century. In late 2013 Hazlin worked closely with the main contractor and architect to develop the design by offering product options sympathetic to the building thus achieving continuity throughout.
A site survey was undertaken and external & internal high quality European Oak solid joinery including arched fanlights were supplied. Internally there were a number of kitchen areas that were required to be concealed with fire rated products. The Hazlin team offered design & samples to match the external traditional joinery with a veneered option to satisfy the client and in keeping with the overall theme.