Jobs at Hazlin
Work for one of the UK’s most respected companies in the industry.
At Hazlin, we pride ourselves on our reputation for quality and customer service. It’s a reputation we have earned and work hard to maintain. That’s why we have a dedicated team who share our passion and belief in what we do. If you would like to become part of our family and grow in a professional environment, see our current vacancies below.
Responsible to: Estimating Manager and working in conjunction with the Production Office and senior management team.
Main Purpose of the Sales Department
The sales department responds promptly to customer enquiries working accurately to prepare competitive quotations to achieve team sales targets set by the senior management team.
Main Purpose of the Role:-
Prepare quotations for all items from Hazlin product range using the Hazquote system.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide accurate quotations using the Hazquote system.
- Gather additional information & prices from suppliers to ensure that the quotation is complete.
- Liaise with customers via e mail, telephone and face to face where applicable providing a professional and high level of service to company clients.
- Learn to be conversant with the latest fire and acoustic certification.
- Ensure work meets quality standards and complies with company procedures for example ISO 90021 quality assurance policy.
- Collaborate with members of the sales team and other teams to solve problems, make improvements and share information.
- Full time role with negotiable pay dependant on experience.
- Arrive in sufficient time to prepare work area ready to start at contracted time and be flexible with regards to overtime when required
- Attend work consistently throughout the year.
- Maintain health and safety standards wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) where necessary.
- Take part in training where applicable.
- Attend sales meetings and contribute as and when necessary.
- Take part in an individual annual appraisal meeting.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary by the senior sales team or senior management team.
This position requires the following skills:
- Experience in either joinery or construction industry.
- Be able to read drawings, floor plans, bill pages and spread sheets.
- Use Microsoft Excel.
- Use Microsoft Word.
- Use Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Be able to converse with customers confidently via telephone.
- Be able to generate business correspondence via e mail.
Hazlin is an equal opportunity employer.